Volume 1 Chapter 7 (K2007-11)

“Hey, songwriter…”

Download is here.

As you probably already know, volume 4 comes out in Japan on September 27. In related news, anthology volume 3 comes out on August 26. And I still don’t have volume 2 raws…

11 comments for “Volume 1 Chapter 7 (K2007-11)

1. 7 August 2010 at 12:15

I just read that volume 4 will be the last K-ON! manga. Kaifly is ending the series at this point. 🙁

2. Anonymous
    18 July 2010 at 17:50

still that coalition thing's kinda lame….we bought thing cuz we know the thing was good, I still bought the manga even if I have read the scanlation, their action to sweep scanlations will just make manga selling getting worse…. because I won't know anymore the manga good enough for me or not.

3. 18 July 2010 at 13:07

Yen Press took their manga down separately from the Coalition. They're going to be offering an online manga-viewing service in the next few months as well, so they decided to remove their licensed mangas from hosting sites. This request was about a month ago; MangaToshokan just didn't comply with the request until now.

4. Anonymous
    18 July 2010 at 0:38

but they're wiped their licensed manga from entire manga site recently I hope they don't sweep blogs….

5. 17 July 2010 at 1:04

Fortunately, Yen Press does not seem to be involved in the “Publisher's Coalition” so I don't think this site's greatly in danger from that in any case.

6. Anonymous
    16 July 2010 at 23:15

I just hope, this blog still “intact” till the last chapter….but, I think it would be hard to find raws now, after those stupid sweeping things. and I don't know if those bigger fish will buy enough time for that….it's just a matter of time everything will be gone. I hope you guys get ready for that.(move anywhere… or whatever I dunno)Still don't get it I'd still buy the manga even after read the scanlation… even with their bad trashy “official” translation. well at least thanks for this release…

7. 16 July 2010 at 17:04

Awesome. Good to know. I figure this probably won't even show up on their radar since K-On! isn't even set for English serialization until November.

8. 16 July 2010 at 5:37

Pretty sure they have much bigger fish to fry before they get to this place. Like the FAQ says, I'm not stopping, so if this place does go down use your head. Failing that, g00gle twitter or something…

9. 16 July 2010 at 2:44

Any comment on the manga sweep by the “Coalition?” I would be devastated if they decided to take this down. No one else is translating K-On! right now, and I might quit manga altogether if that happens =/

10. Anonymous
    14 July 2010 at 21:14

Yay, first appearance of MugiVision™! ^_^Thanks for the hard work. 🙂

11. 14 July 2010 at 11:37

Thank you very much!!I hope the RAW of the last chapter and the anthology will be provided soon.Keep up the good work.

Comments are closed.