Volume 1 Chapter 13 (C2008-04)

“This is the Light Music… Club?”

Download is here.

Well, this was the last chapter of volume 1. All that’s left now are the covers and a few omake pages to make it a complete volume. That’s what I’m releasing next.

Meanwhile, the first issue of Kirara without K-ON! comes out in Japan this Saturday. I’ve seen the list of participating mangaka, Kakifly-sensei is not in it. No updates on his personal website either…

10 comments for “Volume 1 Chapter 13 (C2008-04)

1. 17 October 2010 at 14:57

Yeah, I got it off PD yesterday, I'm working on it.

2. Anonymous
    17 October 2010 at 12:40

The Volume 4's raw is already out at tokyotosho or raw1st.com

3. 15 October 2010 at 8:41

Thanks for the hardwork houkago-translations team!I also hope that kakifly-sensei can continue the K-On! story for the college years…It brought me to tears when they announce the end of the series…But brings me hope when they said the movie is coming…I love K-On!

4. Anonymous
    12 October 2010 at 0:11

@Sparanda thanks for the info… ^^I'll wait for volumes!!!

5. 9 October 2010 at 17:46

I have a link for it, containing some older versions of the scanlations before Houkago Translations picked it up, but I plan on updating that once Vol.1 is up here. I'd suggest just waiting for the volumes on here.

6. Anonymous
    8 October 2010 at 21:58

Anyone knows where can I download the manga in FULL version????

7. Anonymous
    8 October 2010 at 6:19

He's probably busy eating some delicious fried oysters right now…

8. ichigo_daisuki
    8 October 2010 at 2:19

I'm also looking forward for your next release ^_^Thanks for the information too!

9. Anonymous
    7 October 2010 at 20:24

Thanks for the release. Looking forward to the complete volume.Also, lets just hope Kakifly-sensei is taking a rest to gather his energies for K-On College years! (I'd imagine the money and offer is on the table…) /ibelieve

10. Nyowawawa
    7 October 2010 at 8:42

Guess he must be taking some time off. Thanks for the hard work as always.Or maybe he's with KyoAni working on the film, that's why he's not back. *shrug*

Comments are closed.