Season 2 BD Omake Vol.4: Classmate Introduction (cont’d)

Only one girl this time…

Download is here.

This month’s BD omake was made “extra special” by the fact that the original contained a genuine typo, which became a matter of some discussion on 2ch: ??? (to happen) was used in place of ?? (to be angry). The reading for both is “okoru”, so I am guessing someone was typing in hiragana and didn’t notice (couldn’t tell?) that auto-suggested kanji was wrong. It’s pretty surprising their proofreader didn’t catch it though. So yeah, even KyoAni can make typos, but I wouldn’t count on them releasing a v2 😉

Speaking of typos. This may well be a very old news, but I took a look at Yen Press’ web site the other day and here’s what I saw in their synopsis of volume 2: “…Despite their inexperience, the girls’ passionate performance at the entrance ceremony impresses first-year Azuka, a budding guitar player who can’t wait to join…”.
I do hope this is a typo and they didn’t just start changing girls’ names (or maybe we’re getting an Evangelion crossover?).

8 comments for “Season 2 BD Omake Vol.4: Classmate Introduction (cont’d)

1. Anonymous
    16 November 2010 at 6:11

I love these character intros.each girl should have a 5 minute short.it could be goofy like ura-on.

2. denisin
    3 November 2010 at 12:22

Oh, i make mistake. It's before Raw Paradise closed i can found raw. Wahahaha for my english

3. denisin
    3 November 2010 at 6:38

Before Raw Paradise closed, i can't found k-on raw. Sometimes they contain manga time kirara cover or news about k-on.But after it closed i can't found it anywhere. I already try PD and Share but i just get error (don't know why).Maybe you can share it? If you can't, that fine.

4. 3 November 2010 at 3:54

I don't see the point in reposting stuff you can easily find elsewhere (i.e. Gelbooru and the like).The purpose of this blog is to post stuff you can't get anywhere else, i.e. my translations.

5. denisin
    2 November 2010 at 7:44

Hey, shinkage. Do you have anything related to k-on. Like manga time kirara cover, sticker, wallpaper etc.Can you share to us?

6. ichigo_daisuki
    26 October 2010 at 3:09

Thank You!

7. Anonymous
    25 October 2010 at 19:23

not only to mention that but the fact they call Azusa a “budding” player when half the point of her character and the humour surrounding their interraction is her comparable veterency in music in comparison to yui and the others….epic fail.

8. Anonymous
    25 October 2010 at 8:05

Can you tell me what is k on anthology????

Comments are closed.