12 comments for “Season 2 BD Omake (Complete)

1. Amy
    28 October 2011 at 22:20

Thank you for uploading these! And thank you especially for uploading the thank you card, it looks great! I always found the background characters to be interesting, and it’s nice to know that KyoAni put effort into making cards for them!

2. 8 September 2011 at 6:06

Good job on Sawachan-sensei wishcard, I’m deeply amused on how it actually captures the looks of the original handwriting of the girls…

…at the same time, I’m also in awe with how Kyo-Ani manage to create 30+ classmates each with their own characteristic.

3. ilovelolis
    31 August 2011 at 1:15

you are my god for releasing this

4. alexroston
    11 August 2011 at 21:36

Arigatou shinkage.
    Especially the valediction card is very nice^^.

5. ichigo_daisuki
    11 August 2011 at 21:05

How nice ^_^ Thank You~

6. TimesTicking
    9 August 2011 at 17:31

thanks for the release.
    im surprised that the author would give details about characters that are barely shown.

7. Torchic
    9 August 2011 at 2:59

Thanks so much! I loved the Sawa-chan card! Also, what’s up with the “10’ks”? I mean I know it says “Thanks”, but is this a thing now? Have I been wasting all my time signing years books the old fashioned way by spelling out “T-H-A-N-K-S”, when I could have been doing a much cooler job signing them “10’ks”?!? How long has this been going on!?!

On the other hand, I don’t sign others yearbooks saying thanks to them, so never mind. 🙂

• shinkage
      9 August 2011 at 5:41

Here’s where the “10’ks” came from:

In the original Japanese it was written as ????? and one of the Japanese words for “10” is “too” (to-oh), so the whole thing can be read as “arigatoo” (a slight misspelling of “arigatou” which means “thanks”).
      I really wanted to keep the “10” in my translation somehow and “10’ks” was the best I could come up with.

8. Ryonea
    8 August 2011 at 8:20

Thanks for the release ^^

And wow… you did a really great job on Sawako’s card. It must be difficult on how to convert their writing from Japanese letters while still preserving their styles.

9. Piccolo
    8 August 2011 at 7:59

This bonus page is great! Thank you~

10. Anonymous
    8 August 2011 at 7:49

Thank you, the card looks great!

11. Hypernova